Aims(1) To follow the teaching of Christ and to spread the gospel to the whole world; make concerted efforts to educate and nurture young people according to the educational beliefs of the Catholic Church; provide a balanced, whole-person education to enable students to develop spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, socially and artistically so that they can treasure life and follow the spirit of Christ to love and serve all mankind; appreciate the values of Chinese culture and its social norms; have a passion for life and enjoy a quality of life with a healthy balance between the material and spiritual.
(2) To help students to develop independent and critical thinking so that they are empowered to deal with the values and ideas in society sensibly and wisely, conceive cautiously and judge wisely, find and follow the truth, and become persons with moral integrity and the ability to critically assess and make constructive comments on trends in society and the media.
- Cultivate the children to understand the spirit of gospel of Jesus Christ, learn to love God and one another, establish positive life values and lay a good foundation of “whole-person” education.
- Cultivate the children to be polite, confident, responsible and filial to their parents and love their relatives and friends.
- Cultivate the children to think and judge independently, be creative, have leadership skill and able to learn independently.
- Cultivate the children to adapt in group life and able to cooperate with others harmoniously.
- Cultivate the children to understand rights and obligations, understand the civil responsibility and the spirit of democracy.
- Cultivate the children to understand the important of healthy life.
- Cultivate the children to participate actively in school and extracurricular activities, enrich their life experiences and broaden their horizons.
- Cultivate the children to understand the important of environmental protection, and make practice in taking care of public property and cherish the nature in daily life.
- Cultivate the children to apply the knowledge that they have learned in daily life.